Monday, April 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Melanie from The Fruits of the Spirit has tagged me for a meme.

Here are the rules of the game:
1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here are 7 facts about myself that you may not know:
1. I went to a military school for my last 2 years of high school and graduated as Valedictorian of my class.
2. I worked as a camp counselor one summer during college and loved it.
3. My husband and I are both left-handed, but our children our right-handed.
4. I participated in Alabama's Junior Miss as Perry County's Junior Miss.
5. Growing up I wanted to be a ballerina and a veterinarian, I became neither.
6. I met my husband at a car dealership, (but I did pray before going in that I was available for God's plans and purposes only for going in; I just meant regarding purchasing a car, not finding a husband!)
7. My husband thinks I am the world's best cook!

The following can consider yourself tagged:
1. DeeDee
2. Krista
3. Marsha
4. Darlene
5. Jenifer
6. Julia
7. Faithful Chick

Can't wait to learn something new about all of you! What most surprised you about me?

1 comment:

Krista said...

Hey Tricia! I didn't know you wanted to be a ballerina! How cute. Do you dance around your house?

I am still praying for you my friend!

Love you,
Krista