Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thankful Thursdays




Well, it is amazing how your life can change so in just a week's time, but how comforting it is to know that God's faithfulness and lovingkindness never change. Even though life brings change, some good and some bad, we can and should always give thanks.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God and the peace of God with transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." Phil. 4:6-7

Today I am thankful for the following:
  • The Anchor that holds in spite of the storm
  • The power of praise and worship to my Lord and Savior
  • The power of prayer
  • The fact that I can pray anywhere at anytime
  • The peace of God that surpasses all understanding
  • His Grace that is sufficient
  • The fact that when I am weak He is strong
  • That my God is the Father of all comfort
  • My husband
  • Friends close and far away who lift me to the throne of God
  • My church family

So what are you thankful for today? No matter what you are going through, remember to give thanks to our God and Father!

7 comments:

Denise said...

Saying a prayer for you sweetie.

Darlene said...

Today, I am thankful for the sunshine and that all the students at my school are in the auditorium watching a movie! It is so quiet!
I am also thankful for you...Tricia. You are a great friend and I am praying for you as you have for me sooooo many times. I am here if you need to talk.

Krista said...

What a blessing your blog is to me today! I am thankful for our friendship and I hope to be able to spend more time with you. Lunch sometime? We could walk at the park if you want. Let me know.

Susan said...

Hey Tricia,

Such a beautiful list. I pray things will get better for you.

Keep holding on...

Melanie said...

I love your list today -- it is a list full of so many blessings! Praying for you!

eph2810 said...

Tricia - I am so sorry to read that you are walking through the valley right now. Do you know the song "Praise you in the Storm" by Casting Crowns? Your post reminded me of it - I hope that all will work out soon.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us, despite that you are walking the valley.

Blessings, (((hugs))) and love...

Blessedw5mom said...

Great list! And thanks for the scripture from Philippians.