Saturday, April 5, 2008

Strength in Him

"And David found strength in the Lord his God." 1 Samuel 30:6

The Lord used this verse to speak to and minister to me in my quiet time this morning and throughout my day today. And this afternoon I have had the following song in my heart, I know only the Lord can give me the strength that I have had today and the joy that is in my heart even in the midst of the storm.

My life is in You, Lord

My strength is in You, Lord

My hope is in You, Lord

In You, it’s in You

I will praise You with all of my life

I will praise You with all of my strength

With all of my life

With all of my strength

All of my hope is in You

In You, it’s in You

In You, it’s in You

In You, it’s in You

May you find what you need to get you through whatever is happening in your life in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He is the great I AM! He is what we need!

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

Wonderful testimony .....
Praying for you
Hold on!

Melanie said...

Hi, Tricia. I've tagged you for a meme. I've so enjoyed your posts that I thought it would be fun to get to know you a little better. Come on over to join the fun!