
"Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing; Thou hast loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness; That my soul may sing praise to Thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to Thee forever."
Psalm 30:11-12
Today I am giving thanks:
- For the fact that "My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of Heaven and earth."
- That God is my great I AM; He is exactly what I need when I need it!
- That my husband loves to spend time with us as a family and makes it a priority!
- That my husband is so helpful with the kids just when I need it the most!
- For God's Word and for prayer warriors!
- For wonderful weather!
- For people using their God-given talents for His Honor and Glory! I am so ministered to by praise and worship music, and I am thankful for the men and women who have chosen to use their talents to honor God so that through them He can minister to me!!
- For chocolate cake!!
- For reliable transportation!
- For strawberries! They are my favorite fruit and the boys and I plan to go pick some soon. We have done that the past 2 years and it was great fun!!
And on a side note, what praise or worship song ministers or speaks to you? I just downloaded some new songs on my ipod and the Lord ministered to me so sweetly during my walk with Him this morning. Share your favorite with me, it may be one I need to add to my collection, thanks!
For more Thankful Thursday posts visit Sting My Heart













13 comments:
Happy TT to you!
Great list of things to be grateful for.
Blessings♥
Tricia, I just love you. You inspire, encourage me. I appreciate you has a friend and thanks for the prayers these past weeks. I really don't know where I would be without my Heart Friends! I rely on this group of ladies so much and I treasure each of you. God has truly blessed me with a great friend in you!
Praise music is what helps me make it though each day. I have 2 CD's that I downloaded on my computer that are full of praise and worship. they are: Women of Faith Worship title of cd Infinite Grace and the other is various artist titled Worship for Women. I also like Women of Faith title Amazing Freedom. I can't leave out Casting Crowns or the song The Anchor Holds by Merrill Osmond.
If you want more info let me know.
LOVE YOU MY FRIEND!!
Darlene
Tricia, What a wonderful list of blessings! Isn't God great?
I, too, find music to be a great source of encouragement and praise for me and I have so many favorites. Right now my two favorite CDs are the newest ones by "Point of Grace" and by "Avalon".
Happy Thankful Thursday!
Tricia, I just had to pop in right away and say thank you for your comment on my blog. It brought tears to my eyes, literally.
I was just feeling guilty about my blog being too "feel good" superficial and not substantial and spiritually meaty enough, but your little comment just blessed my soul. And I'd be TICKLED to have you over for tea, but I'm guessing if the strawberries are almost ready to be picked in your domain you live far, FAR away. :D We will indulge in strawberries and tea in the sweet by and by.
thanks again for blessing me with your words of encouragement.
This was an awesome thankful post. Chocolate, and strawberries, yummy.
It's so hard for me to narrow down a song or too. As a worship leader, they ALL speak to me! I love it that our house is filled with worship music most of the time.
Thanks for sharing your blessings today! Be blessed!
My favorite praise song right now is The More I Seek You by Kari Jobe
It is one of the songs I have playing on my blog.
Great list!
Blessings, Janet
Tricia, thank you for sharing your thanksgiving items with us. And thank God for giving you such wonderful family. The verse is so encouraging! May God bless and keep you and family near to Him.
Nancie
Tricia, love your list and your WFW! I love that verse and the photo of the fruit is yummy!
Thanks for stopping by and your comments. Have a blessed weekend.
Yummy - strawberries :) I love them too. I wish we had a patch where you could pick them.
I think it is so awesome that your beloved sees it as a priority to spend time with his family. I am blessed with a hubby like that too.
My current favorite CD is by Casting Crowns "The Alter and The Door" - powerful...
Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this past week.
Blessings to you and your precious family.
I am back with a worship song for you *smile*...
"Might to Save" by Hillsong :) - Just listening to it right now to get my afternoon at work in gear :)
Be blessed...
Hey! I did not catch this blog until today...Check out CFNI.org (go to the "Store" tab for samples)for some GREAT worship music. You can look at videos of their worship service on Youtube....It is awesome! I have one of their CD's and have worn it out. The song on Jenifer's blogsite has one of their songs "The More I Seek You" on it.
Post a Comment