Just a picture of things to come and a reminder to be in prayer for the mate that the boys will someday choose. I started praying for George when Jessica was two. Little did I know that at that time he was going through the difficult divorce of his mom and dad. Bathe them all in prayer. Blessings, Vicki
I'm so thankful to have you stop by It's All About Him, a place where I desire to share the love of Christ and His amazing and sufficient grace. Come back often to see what my God is teaching me on this amazing faith walk! My hope and prayer is that you will leave here with a hunger and thirst for Him and His righteousness!
About Me
I am a child of God humbly in pursuit of God, wife to a wonderful Godly man, homeschooling mom of twin boys (my double blessings), daughter, sister, friend, mentor, and student of the Word.
My Life Verse
"Whatever may be your task, work at it heartily (from the soul), as [something done] for the Lord and not for men, knowing that [with all certainty] that it is from the Lord [and not from men] that you will receive the inheritance which is your [real] reward. [The One Whom] you are actually serving [is] the Lord Christ (the Messiah)." Amplified
7 comments:
Future marriage christian couple in the making??? :)
They are adorable.
Just a picture of things to come and a reminder to be in prayer for the mate that the boys will someday choose. I started praying for George when Jessica was two. Little did I know that at that time he was going through the difficult divorce of his mom and dad. Bathe them all in prayer.
Blessings,
Vicki
how sweet! Looks like a future couple in the making.
Oh, they are darling!
Can you imagine if they did marry years down the road how PRICELESS these pictures would be??? Adorable nonetheless!
So cute!
That is priceless! Love that you caught that on camera!
Post a Comment