Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Word-Filled Wednesday


"If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my weakness."
2 Corinthians 11:30

I am boasting in my weaknesses, for it is through them that I have found that God's grace is sufficient... His grace is enough for me...

What about you? Have you found that God's grace is enough?

For more WFW posts visit 160acrewoods.

post signature

9 comments:

Michele Williams said...

Wow! That's such a great pic and verse!

Beth Herring said...

Oh precious one, yes - His grace is sufficient! Thank you for this post today.

In His Grip,
Beth

Tea with Tiffany said...

I feel like my testimony Mother's Day Sunday was doing just that. Sharing my weakness, or better explained, my worst sin.

Thanks for sharing. Beautiful pic.

Samantha said...

This has long been one of my favorite scriptures! Thanks for sharing!

Kelly said...

His grace is definitely sufficient for all of my needs! Thanks for sharing.

Laurie Ann said...

Awesome picture and verse! And yes, His grace is more than sufficient...it's the best!

Susan said...

Great word!!!

Hope you're having a blessed day♥

Kristi said...

That is beautiful...boasting in Him is simply the best. In our weakness He is strong. Blessings to you.

Denise said...

Bless you for this post.