Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Word-Filled Wednesday


"For I am the LORD, your God,
who takes hold of your right hand and says to you,
Do not fear, I will help you."
Isaiah 41:13


I am clinging to this verse, it brings me comfort... is there a verse God is using to minister to you today?

For more WFW posts visit 160acrewoods.

post signature

6 comments:

DeeDee said...

wow.. that is beautiful!
And certainly a verse for us both to hold on to ..
Thanks for sharing and thanks so much for your prayers.
Praying for/with you!
Love ya!

LisaShaw said...

Powerful Scripture. One of the many the Lord is speaking to my heart is Psalm 25:4-5

Bless you dear Tricia.

Alleluiabelle said...

Hi Tricia,

This is a very strong verse for me as well to hold on to every day as well.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Love you,
Alleluiabelle

Tea with Tiffany said...

Great verse for me today! Thank you.

Good to know you are feeling better.

Joyeful said...

This is a verse I cling to as well--my lifeline. The picture is just tremendous.

Thank you for visiting me, Tricia!
I have grabbed your button. I just love how you are continually sharing the word of God!

SnoWhite said...

what a beautiful reminder today.