
"And whatever you do in word or deed,
do all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks through Him to God the Father."
Colossians 3:17
do all in the name of the Lord Jesus,
giving thanks through Him to God the Father."
Colossians 3:17
Today I am giving thanks for GLORIA! We have just come back from a week spent in Texas where she lavished us with an immense amount of love and the blessing of her sweet presence!
Gloria, thank you so much!
- Thank you for graciously opening your home to us and letting us stay with you for practically a whole week... your home is definitely a place of refreshing, filled with the joy, love, and presence of the Lord.
- Thank you for loving us as if we were your own... it was such a blessing and a joy to spend time with you!
- Thank you for loving my boys as if they were your own grandchildren... I can not begin to tell you what joy filled my heart as I watched and listened to you love on them and to see and hear them love on you... David thinks we need to go back to see you in 7 days!
- Thank you for watching Richard's favorite movie with me and for making his favorite pancakes for us... I know that was hard for you to do, and I thank you for sharing those with us...
- Thank you for arranging the times of fellowship with your family... they are a blessing and a joy to be around. We are blessed to know all of you!
- Thank you for feeding us so well!
- Thank you for your prayers for each of us and for our family...
- Thank you for sharing the healing rooms and your church with us... both were special and touching times...
- Thank you most of all for sharing the love that Christ has poured into your heart with us... you are definitely a "filled to overflowing" vessel of His love and goodness!
I pray God would bless you tremendously as you have blessed me and my family... I pray He would hold you close through this new season of your life, and that He would give you very clear direction and guidance in the plans He has for your life, and I pray He would bless you with the courage and boldness to do whatever He calls you to do. May you be blessed with an outpouring of love from others as you have blessed so many with His love you so graciously pour out!
We love you and miss you! You are welcome in our home anytime!!













4 comments:
Beautiful message!
God bless you.
TEARS...
YOU ALL are SO SPECIAL.
...PRECIOUS MEMORIES.
Hugs,
Gloria
Tricia, I want to go to Gloria's house and get some of that good lovin' and hospitality you spoke of!
She sounds, and looks like a lovely lady.
I loved those beautiful roses...they always bring my thoughts straight toi God. All of His creation does that to me!
Thanks for listing all of the things you are thankful for,...it blessed me, and reminded me to count my blessings regularly.
Linda @ Truthful Tidbits
How precious! I am just boo-hooing at the generosity shown you and love it when true kindness and hospitality and love is shown.
Post a Comment