Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wordless Wednesday plus some...


Boys & Lizards!!

I was planning to post some Christmas pictures, but just couldn't resist sharing this! I'll save the Christmas pictures for next week.



post signature

5 comments:

Jenifer said...

that is the part of having a boy that I will not do very well with :) I do not like any kindof bug or creature!!

Jennifer said...

Oh...how precious! I can say that because I've already had to boys and nothing grosses me out now :-0

Anonymous said...

Tricia
That video is too cute! I love that he is going to "put him in a jar" for his new home. Is the lizard still living with you????

Darlene said...

Oh my!!!! I am scared of lizards...and cats!! LOL Tell your boys they need to come to my house...we have green lizards that blow the red bubbles.

Tea with Tiffany said...

Love the adventurous and brave hearts of boys. Was that your voice? If so, you have a sweet accent!!