Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Word-Filled Wednesday


There is just something about Christmas that makes me want to rejoice and give thanks! Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift! I thank Him for Jesus, and for His Holy Word! Have you spent time in His Word today? I encourage you to take some time to sit down, turn off everything that makes noise in your house, and spend some time in His Word, in fellowship with Him, it will change your heart and your life! For more WFW posts visit 160acrewoods.


post signature

11 comments:

Joyfull said...

Amen and Amen! As Christians, this is a season to rejoice and give thanks to our Savior. Thank you for the encouragement. The picture is adorable!

Laurie Ann said...

Cute cute photo, and great admonishment to spend time in His word! Love it. Happy WFW!

Susan said...

Oh how precious!

Brings back so many memories of my boys that age. I used to make their P.J.'s too.

Blessings♥

Heather of Swallowing A Moose said...

How precious! This has to make the Lord just smile so big.

Be Blessed,
Heather

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh how cute! You are right! I want to sing His praises and give Him the glory! Thanks for the reminder!

Happy WFW!

Melanie said...

Oh, my... what a precious photo of your boys! I'm sure you will always cherish this one.

Happy WFW, Tricia!

Jennifer said...

Amen! Quietness and spending time with Him is something that I don't get enough of but yet, long to do.

Thanks for challenging me!

Precious photo!!!

Merry Christmas!

Denise said...

This blessed me, I love it.

Darlene said...

This is a sweet picture! They look so cute in their p j's!!

God Chaser said...

Wonderful picture and advice to spend the evening. thanks for sharing Be blessed

Tracy said...

That's about the sweetest Christmas picture EVER! Precious.