The boys ready to open presents... they were a little impatient waiting for everyone to gather in the den! They actually did not get up until a little after 7!
I just love the smile on Grandfather's face in this picture! We really enjoyed having him and Aunt Susan here to celebrate with us.

David was very proud of his rain boots! If you look closely you will see they are on the wrong feet!! He and Paul do not quite understand the concept of rain boots. It was raining on Christmas day so we went to the park so they could walk in a few puddles... they ended up soaking wet with standing water in their shoes! They seem to think rain boots are for getting wet, not staying dry! The joy of boys!!
They got several new books for Christmas. Aunt Susan was a great sport and sat and read every book to them!
Paul ready to dig into his stocking!
Our yummy Christmas dinner; we had steaks, green beans with almonds, sweet potato casserole, spinach salad (a new recipe which was excellent!), rolls, and birthday cake for Jesus!
An attempt at a family photo on Christmas Eve!
Grandfather, James, Susan, and David... I was taking the picture and Paul was having a problem being obedient so I took it without him...
I hope you had a Merry Christmas!













2 comments:
Cute pictures. I am glad James dad got to come and spend Christmas with ya'll. Tell David, I love rain boots too.
What great photos! Looks like a wonderful and special time together. = )
Blessings to you, both now and in the year to come!
Tracy
Post a Comment