Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Word-Filled Wednesday

I am so thankful for my brothers and sisters in Christ who carry my burdens for me to the throne of God, interceding for me, when at times I have been too weary to really pray for myself. How thankful I am that Jesus Christ is always interceding for me, and that the Holy Spirit prays for me when I do not even know how to pray. Are you being transparent enough with the hard stuff in your life so that others can carry your burdens for you? Are you being faithful to carry the burdens for those in your life who are facing tough circumstances right now?

For more WFW posts visit 160acrewoods.

post signature

9 comments:

Susan said...

I just did a post on that very scripture yesterday!

Great picture to go with it.

Loved your family picture, how precious.

I waited a LONG time to cut my boys hair too!!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

What a cute picture! Thanks for the reminder to be honest with others about sharing our burdens. Too often we bottle it up inside and this does nothing to help the situation. But we all benefit when we are honest with one another. Thanks for sharing!

Happy WFW!

lambofHisflock said...

Bless your heart. Thank you for the beautiful reminder... and may God bless you and keep you. Rhonda

Mimi said...

Bessings to you on this WFW!

Melanie said...

Oh, I absolutely love this, Tricia! It is just the perfect picture for this scripture. Where would we be without our brothers and sisters in Christ?!

Laurie Ann said...

Oh, Amen! There are too many times we hold back when we could have some mighty prayer warriors on our side! Very good picture to go with this most excellent Scripture! I love it! Happy WFW!

Michele Williams said...

I love this picutre... what a wonderful illustration of the verse.

Jennifer said...

Amen! I am so thankful for my friends...in real life and my wonderful bloggy friends who touch the very throne of Jesus for me and my family.

So many times, when I couldn't drag myself toward...my dear friends carried me to the feet of Jesus. I pray that God blesses each and everyone of you.

LauraLee Shaw said...

Now, this blessed my socks off! What a perfect pic to demonstrate this verse! Thank you!!!! Happy WFW!