
"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the basic principles of this world rather than on Christ."
Colossians 2:6-8
Colossians 2:6-8
Today I am giving thanks to my Lord for:
What are you thankful for today? I encourage you to stop and take count of the many blessings in your life, you just might be surprised at how much you can find to be thankful for! For more TT posts visit Grace Alone.
- My salvation, and the fact that it is a free gift from my Lord and Savior...
- The fact that He loved me before I ever loved Him...
- The fact that He will never leave me or forsake me, that He is always with me...
- My children and the fact that they like to help me clean the house! They love to dust and clean the windows, and they will even wipe down the bathroom sinks for me. David has really started enjoying helping me clean up after dinner. He puts dishes in the dishwasher for me and puts things back in the refrigerator for me. They are both such good helpers, I pray they do not outgrow willingly wanting to help!
- The joy of seeing them perform in their 4K Christmas program this past Monday. They looked so cute and precious on the stage singing. They were both stars! Hopefully I will have time to share some pictures from that soon!
- Christmas baking! Today we are doing lots of baking and beginning to assemble our Christmas cards, finally! We are a little behind on getting our pictures and Christmas letter together, but they are done and now I need to start stuffing envelopes and addressing them; I know what I will be doing during naptime today!
- The fact that my dad came through his surgery good yesterday, please pray for a quick and uneventful recovery.
- For a good visit with my parents this past weekend! They were able to join us at the boys Christmas program, and the boys were so glad to see them but sad to see them leave...
- For relief from headaches... I have had bad headaches the past 2 days but so far today I feel great!
- For the fact that my boys are friends! It is such a blessing that they enjoy each others company and have fun playing together. One of my prayers for them is that they will always be best friends and they would work together and not against each other...
What are you thankful for today? I encourage you to stop and take count of the many blessings in your life, you just might be surprised at how much you can find to be thankful for! For more TT posts visit Grace Alone.













4 comments:
Such beautifully awesome blessings.
I just came over from Thankful Thursdays. What a wonderful list of blessings you have! I love to find God's people LOOKING for reasons to give Him thanks, and you did it beautifully. Your boys are blessed to have a mom pray that they will be best friends.
Glad to hear your dad's surgery went well. Oh I'm going to attempt my first baking this weekend LOL. Hopefully it turns out well.
Have a blessed weekend!
It's always good for the siblings to be friends! LOL!!!
Also praising the Lord your dad came through surgery okay. Uneventful is a good word when it comes to surgery.
Have a blessed weekend.
Post a Comment