Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Word-Filled Wednesday



Have you spent time in His Word today? If not I encourage you to take some time to do just that...
For more WFW posts visit 160acrewoods.

post signature

7 comments:

Deanna said...

I am seeking... thanks for the beautiful post!

Melanie said...

Oh, yes... it is time to seek the Lord! Great verse!

Happy WFW, Tricia!

Tea with Tiffany said...

Love this visual. I want my life to be fields of His love for others to come and gather crops from.

Laurie Ann said...

Oh, I love it! I spent time with Him this morning in the Word. I read John 1-3 and invited my friends on twitter to join me! :) Thanks for sharing this beautiful picture & Scripture. Happy WFW!!

LauraLee Shaw said...

Incredible challenge. Thank you so much. I need to be reminded OFTEN! :) Merry CHRISTmas!

Denise said...

I enjoyed this.

Donetta said...

Beautiful