
I love chocolate... and I love peanut butter... put them together and you usually have something that I just can not resist!
Every Christmas I make Peanut Butter Balls, they are my absolute favorite and I look forward to making them every year. I usually give lots away as gifts, but I am very picky about who I give them too and how many I give away, as I could eat these ALL day long; and I want those that I give them to to really appreciate and savor them as I do. They are not hard too make, just a little time consuming and slightly messy! I have not made them yet, I usually make them about a week before Christmas, but I am already dreaming of them!
Peanut Butter Balls
2 cups Rice Krispies
2 cups peanut butter
2 cups confectioners sugar
2 TBSP margarine
1/2 tsp vanilla
chocolate candy coating or chocolate chips (I use chocolate chips, just melting them in the microwave)
Mix everything except the chocolate chips with a spoon first, then with hands. (I usually put on latex gloves to do this, it makes it a lot less messy. I keep a box of these handy in the kitchen for use when handling raw meat and other messy things.) Chill in the refrigerator. Roll into 1-inch balls. Melt the chocolate. Rolls balls in the chocolate and place on waxed paper in the refrigerator. Enjoy!!
2 cups Rice Krispies
2 cups peanut butter
2 cups confectioners sugar
2 TBSP margarine
1/2 tsp vanilla
chocolate candy coating or chocolate chips (I use chocolate chips, just melting them in the microwave)
Mix everything except the chocolate chips with a spoon first, then with hands. (I usually put on latex gloves to do this, it makes it a lot less messy. I keep a box of these handy in the kitchen for use when handling raw meat and other messy things.) Chill in the refrigerator. Roll into 1-inch balls. Melt the chocolate. Rolls balls in the chocolate and place on waxed paper in the refrigerator. Enjoy!!













6 comments:
Peanut Butter Balls...Yum Yum!!
These are so good. They are like Lay's potatoe chips ...You can't eat just one!!!
Enjoy!!
Darlene
I just love the homemade candy at Christmas time and Peanut Butter balls are some of my favortie to, as well as potato candy and fudge, and peanut brittle, and I could go on and on. I think I may go make some of these little babies today, You've made them sound so good. Have a great day Brandie
All I have to say is "yum, yum, yum"! It is 1:30 AM and I'm hungry, I read this and we don't have any chocolate in the house! Grrrrrrrr :-(
Those sound sooooo good, I am definitely going to have to make those this Christmas. Thanks for sharing!
mandy
Just saw your header over at Joanne's blog "Blessed" We just visited Yosemite last summer! that is el Capitan right! Beautiful picture!
I sure do love peanut butter balls- HINT HINT!!!! :)
Glad to know it wasn't bug bites- but YUCK- come on Paul!!! LOL
Post a Comment