
Oh the grace of God! What a wonderful gift His grace is! His grace is sufficient for our every need, and His grace abounds to us... By His grace I am/can ______________________ (you fill in the blank.) Leave me a comment and let me know what you would put in the blank, I would love to hear from you!
For more WFW posts visit 160acrewoods.
Picture courtesy of heartlight.org













11 comments:
Stop smoking! I love this verse and praying this prayer that way. I have one more pack to go till quitting time. That means Thursday night or Friday I'll be done. Hopefully, no, definitely for good, because of God's grace. Oh, pray, my friend! Excellent post, pic and Scripture. Happy WFW!
By His grace I can be healthy.
By HIS grace I can get through this week! Thanks for the inspiration... have a great day :)
By His Grace I am saved! By His Grace I can get healthy!
By His grace I can be ALL that He created me to be! Love this, Tricia!
Happy WFW!
By His grace I can stick to my health and fitness plans, I can halt and put out of my mind every form of worry and anxiety because I can trust His love and sovereignty concerning every concern I have. Praise You Father!!!
I know I am loved! When things are hectic or down in my marriage and I start to wonder about the emotions. I cling to HIM. Because I know I am His child and He will always love me. How comforting.
I know I am loved! When things are hectic or down in my marriage and I start to wonder about the emotions. I cling to HIM. Because I know I am His child and He will always love me. How comforting.
beautiful verse!
By His grace I can weather any storm that the enemy brings my way...praising God all the way through to the other side where I will be stronger than before the storm.
By his grace, I can take Jesus to my patients this week! Love this verse!
Post a Comment