Monday, February 16, 2009

New Memory Verse

Here is my new memory verse for the 2nd half of February...

"For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope." Romans 15:4


If I haven't been around to visit your blog lately it is because since last Tuesday I have been dealing with a great deal of pain related to some endometriosis that the doctor was unable to remove when I had surgery. It is more manageable today, but is still there. I would like to ask you to join me in prayer in asking the Lord to heal me of this problem. He is our Great Physician and there is healing in His touch, I know He is quite able to heal me. I am praying for my hormone levels to be balanced and to be what they should be, I am praying that the endometriosis would dissolve and go away without returning. I am asking God to show me what things I should change in my diet and what supplements, vitamins, or herbs I should take that would aid in healing my body.

This morning during my quiet time I asked Him to help my pain be manageable so that I can be the wife and mom He created me to be, I asked Him to help me endure through it and to take the step of faith to step out and do the things I needed to do without focusing on the pain, believing that He would equip me to do all that He had for me to do today. I asked Him to be my strength...

He has so answered my prayer today!! Praise Him and Hallelujah! I have been pain free for the majority of the day, I have been able to spend some quality time with my children, have gotten a good bit of housework done, have taken the kids to the park (where I also got a good walk in for about 40 minutes while they played), have worked on my Esther Bible study, and even got to take a power nap! What a mighty God we serve and I praise Him for touching me today and enabling me to do what He has called me to do!

post signature

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Tricia, I really do pray that this pain will cease for you. We really need more time to talk together about these things without our precious distractions around! We enjoyed lunch and hope we can do it again sometime.

Darlene said...

So glad your day was better!
It was a beautiful day. I spent the day in the ER with my Mom.
At least I was off work for President's Day so I could be with her.
Praying...
Darlene

Melanie said...

I LOVE how God ALWAYS comes thru for us!! I'll be praying for you!

Tracy said...

What an awesome scripture and I love the way He's answered your prayer today. It is amazing the way God's word brings us hope and encouragement. I'll be lifting you in prayer everytime the Lord brings you to mind for more days like yesterday, and ultimate healing should it be His will.

Take care!

Blessings,
Tracy

Tea with Tiffany said...

HI Tricia,

Came by to say thank you for your prayers. Tomorrow is the radio day. I pray that the unborn will be honored and that hurting will be women comforted.

Hugs,

Tiffany