
Today I am not feeling very well...
However, I am choosing to be thankful even when I do not feel good...
Today I am thankful for the following:
- For the fact that God IS my strength! When I am weak He IS strong in me! Praise You Lord for that!
- For the nice weather we have had this week... it has been wonderful!
- For our nice big backyard and that my boys love to go play out there! It has been especially nice today since I do not feel too good, they can play out back and I can rest and watch them out the window...
- For leftovers... we have leftovers in the refrigerator so I am not cooking dinner tonight :)
- For a fun time making valentine's with my boys this morning! We made some for their party at 4K tomorrow and for family and friends! No store bought Valentine's for us this year, thanks to a great idea from Kids Craft Weekly!
- That I was able to exercise (run!) this morning for the 1st time since my surgery and since having a head cold twice... could that be why I do not feel good, maybe I over did it...
- For a surprise visit from my daddy yesterday afternoon...
- For a wonderful husband who treats me so wonderfully... he really does spoil me!
- For the power and privilege of prayer...
- For another day of life to enjoy and love on my family!
I feel a little better already... focusing on all I have to be thankful for rather than on how I feel today is good medicine! I encourage you to stop and take time to think of all that you have to be thankful for and give thanks to our wonderful Lord and Savior! For more TT posts visit Grace Alone.













4 comments:
Saying a prayer for you to feel better.
Don't over do it! Surgery is a tricky thing to recover from.
Have a blessed time with your boys tomorrow and hubby this weekend.
Sorry that you are not feeling well but what a grateful heart to sing His praises even in the midst of sickness! Happy TT!
I am glad that you are feeling a little better and pray you feel a lot better very soon.
Love your list of thankfuls!
You have an award waiting on you, so come on over and pick it up, Tricia.
Post a Comment