Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Word-Filled Wednesday



Yesterday and today I just feel tired and weary, just from daily life stuff... this verse brings me comfort, God's Word brings me comfort. I long to just have some time to sit at His feet and soak in His presence, to be refreshed and renewed from time spent with my Savior. Where do you go when you need comfort, or when you need to be refreshed and renewed? I encourage you to go the the Word, to the Lord God, Our Savior and Redeemer... times of refreshing are found in His presence.

For more WFW posts visit 160acrewoods.

Picture from heartlight.org

post signature

10 comments:

Marsha said...

Beautiful, Tricia. You have capture the essence of renewal.

Have a blessed day.

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Oh so beautiful. What a lovely reminder.

Denise said...

This is lovely.,

Toia said...

This is some great advice!! Thanks so much for sharing. Happy WFW!!

Laurie Ann said...

That's exactly where I want to be tonight, soaking in His Word to revive me. I think my WFW post has had the devil prowling all around me today! I am beat (but not defeated!) I'm worn slap out and need that fuel.

Patty Wysong said...

Beautiful. Both the verse and the picture!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

What a beautiful picture! I love the scripture! May we never forget to cast all of our anxiety on Him. Thanks for the reminder!

Happy WFW!

Meredith said...

hugs and prayers sent for you......:)

Love those sweet pics!

Darlene said...

I am in much need of time spent with my Savior....I long to be renewed and refreshed!

My Mom is still in hospital!

Blessings,
Darlene

Amydeanne said...

the verse I need today! (thurs) thanks for the reminder!