Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Word-Filled Wednesday


Do you have a burden you are trying to carry all by yourself? If so, spend some time with the Lord and give it to Him. Let Him carry it for you...

For more WFW posts visit 160acrewoods.

post signature

10 comments:

Susan said...

Oh thank God for our burden bearer.

Being yoked up to Him makes the journey a lot easier!

Blessings to you this WFW♥

Joyfull said...

Love it! Great visual reminder to give our burdens to the Lord.

Laurie Ann said...

Beyond beautiful, Tricia! I love the imagry here. Happy Word-Filled Wednesday!

Sit-N-Chat said...

What a neat picture. The feather really is light and gets the message across.

Thank you.

Jennifer B

Patty Wysong said...

Oh, that is so cool! I love that verse combined with that picture! Wonderful!

Darlene said...

This is good. I too like the verse with the picture.

Blessings,
Darlene

Pam D said...

What an awesome illustration... it really makes the verse come to life! ANYONE can carry a feather..

Anonymous said...

Lovely visual to remind us of how much we need this truth.

danapate said...

Awesome. Needed that one today. I absolutely LOVE your blog. Thank you for being such a profound messenger of GOD. Have a good day.
Dana

Amydeanne said...

that picture sure does capture it!