Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Word-Filled Wednesday


Give thanks to the Lord! I pray you all have a wonderful thanksgiving! Tell someone how thankful you are for what the Lord has done in your life this past year! For more WFW visit 160acrewoods.


photo courtesy of Heartlight.org

post signature

10 comments:

Amydeanne said...

What an encouraging and challenging post Tricia! I hope we all take time do to this!

Tracy said...

Beautiful scripture and I love that image!

Counting you among my Thanksgiving blessings!

May you and your family enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving together.

Blessings,
Tracy

Susan said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Great verse...

Melanie said...

Wow.. I love this, Trish! So beautiful and so the perfect verse for this week!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Laurie Ann said...

God has truly blessed me with far more than I deserve. I love this WFW! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Mokihana said...

Oh my goodness; that photo is incredible. And what a verse to go with it.... thank you so much for participating in WFW so that I could see it.

Peggy said...

Abundant blessings to you also Tricia...I missed this last week but it too is such a timely message! Heartlight shares such wonderful one!

So, today & tomorrow, here in the nation of Mexico...I will call on His name, I will give thanks to Our Lord...and make known what He has done, proclaiming His name & exalting Jesus Christ & all His wonder and blessings! Thanks for keeping us aware of a constant attitide of gratitude!

Corner Gardener Sue said...

The beauty of creation is something to give thanks for. That photo sure captures beauty!

Denise said...

I love this, bless you.

God Chaser said...

Lovely-thanks for sharing today, Be blessed