"Blessed by the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of all mercies and God of all comfort; who comforts us in all our afflictions so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. For just as the sufferings of Christ are ours in abundance, so also our comfort is abundant through Christ."2 Corinthians 1:3-5
This is my verse for the week, as my family needs the comfort of Christ in abundance...
I am thankful for:
Please pray for our family today. We are traveling to go to the funeral of my cousin... it is and will be a heart wrenching and extremely emotional time. Thank you.
For more TT posts visit Grace Alone.
I am thankful for:
- The comfort of Christ, and that our God is the God of all comforts...
- That His grace is sufficient for EVERYTHING...
- That God is the great I AM...
- That in Christ I have hope...
- That I have the Word of God to turn to whenever and wherever I need it...
- And that the Word of God is living and active and at work in my life...
- The body of Christ and how they come through when one of their own is hurting...
- The power of prayer...
- Memories...
- Family...
Please pray for our family today. We are traveling to go to the funeral of my cousin... it is and will be a heart wrenching and extremely emotional time. Thank you.
For more TT posts visit Grace Alone.













17 comments:
This is really lovely.
A lovely thankful post! God bless!
Sorry to hear about your loss. Will be praying for you and family.
Sorry to hear of the death in your family but what a blessing to hear you express thanks even in the midst of your difficulty. May God give you peace and safe travels. -Blessings, Laurie
Tricia, you and your family are in my prayers. May you feel the arms of the Holy Spirit wrap around you all, comforting you in a great time of grief.
Praying also for traveling mercies for all the family.
Happy TT!
Hi Tricia,
Have a wonderful week. Hope your travel was safe and not too highly emotional. Hugs.
You and your family will be in my prayers. Just remember that God will be walking beside you through this sorrowful time.
I will be praying for you and your family today, that God will give you the grace to meet your every need in this very sad time. Your sister in Christ, Brandie
God is so good and always supplies what we need... you have listed so many that I don't know how people get thru life without.
Praying for peace and comfort to you and your family today. I am sure it will be difficult, but you will not be alone. The Lord is right beside you with every breath you take.
Its is nice to read how thankful you are to God and that is really wonderful. thanks for sharing this. TC
Blessings . . thanks for sharing
I was praying for you this morning, and will certainly continue to. I can't imagine how hard this must be for your family. Over the years, I've known several people who have died this way, and watched a number of friends walk through losses of family members in this way as well. So very tragic and hard to understand.
What a sweet list of blessings. My prayers are with you as you travel to the funeral. I'm so sorry for your loss.
Praying for you and your family. It is a difficult time with no answers and so many questions. May God's peace and comfort overwhelm you.
Thankful for you! God Bless!
You have been in my prayers all week, sweet sister. I will continue to hold you and your loved ones up to the Father.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful, thankful heart with us.
Praying for traveling mercies and peace for the family. Blessings from Costa Rica
Hi Tricia!
I'm a little late catching up on my comments. (We had some internet problems last week so I was a BIT behind)
Anyway, Yes, the Noxubee Refuge IS in Mississippi. What a SMALL world! I'm almost 35 and it was the FIRST time I'd EVER been there! (We only live about an hour away) It was AWESOME!!!
I enjoyed your "TT" post, =-)
Have a GREAT weekend,
LOVE,
Tonya
Post a Comment