
As we approach Thanksgiving tomorrow, I wanted to take the time to list some of the things I am thankful for...
- I am thankful for my salvation through Jesus Christ and his unselfish death on the cross for me;
- I am thankful for the Word of God... what a treasure we have in the Word!
- I am so thankful for the faithfulness of God, for His mercy, His amazing grace, and His unending love;
- I am thankful for the gift of the Holy Spirit and how He leads, guides, and convicts me;
- I am thankful for my family, for my wonderful husband and my precious little boys, and even our cat!
- I am thankful for my parents and my sister, for the family I inherited when I married my husband, and for all my aunts, uncles, and cousins;
- I am thankful for our home, I love every nook and cranny in it, but what I love most about it is that it is a home filled with love, joy, laughter, and peace;
- I am thankful for my church family, and for our pastor and his precious wife;
- I am thankful for my freedom, and for all those who are and have fought to defend our freedom;
- I am thankful for food to eat, clothes to wear, cars to drive...
- I am thankful that we are able to go out to eat sometimes;
- I am thankful for friends, those who have been in a my life for a season, and those who are friends for life;
- I am thankful for good books to read;
- I am thankful for good music that turns my heart and my eyes to Jesus;
- I am thankful for the opportunity to blog and the friends I have made doing it;
- I am thankful for modern conveniences... washing machines, dishwashers, garage door openers, and on and on;
- I am thankful for the gift of life, here, now on this earth, and the promise of the eternal life I will have with my Lord when my life here is done.
I could go on and on, as I am sure you could also. May you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday, and may you find a tiny bit of quiet time amidst the festivities to give thanks to the One who has given us so much to be thankful for! Be blessed...













5 comments:
Blessings Tricia and what a beautiful grateful heart! You are so right that the list just goes on & on! Beautiful graphic & verse!
Perfect for the season & day! May we always be so filled with Thanks!
I'm thankful for your visit!
From my blog to yours:
"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful." Colossians 3:15
"Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe..." Hebrews 12:28
Enjoy WFW as well as a bountiful day of giving thanks! God is so good! Though I do not have an official Thanksgiving Day here in Mexico, I still will honor & give praise & thanks for ALL & friends like you! God bless & give you His bountiful favor & His abundance!
Hey Trica,
Sorry you had a such a difficult day today. I'll be praying for you~
Thanks for stopping by...
Hope you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving♥
Be blessed this Thanksgiving and thanks for sharing how God has truly blessed you.
Amen...what a beautiful list of things you are thankful for. God is so good.
Happy Thanksgiving!
May God continue to pour out His blessings on you and your precious family today and everyday in the coming years!
What a beautiful post. It is always good to praise Him. Our enemy cannot exist in an atmosphere of praise, so we do battle and ward him off when we praise the Lord. Hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment