Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Prayer Needed....

Our family is grieving right now and our hearts our broken, we are very much in need of prayer...

My cousin committed suicide last night, leaving behind his parents, a sister and her husband and son, and a wife and a daughter.

Please pray for his family and for all of the aunts, uncles, and cousins, as well as many friends who are grieving his death.


He is a fellow believer in Christ, so we "do not mourn as those who do not have hope" (1 Thes. 4:13)


Your prayers are greatly appreciated...

post signature

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh, Tricia.. I am so very sorry to hear this news. You can count on my prayers!

Jennifer said...

Tricia:

My heart is breaking right now for you and your family. I am so sorry for your loss. Please know that I am lifting you and your family up right now to our Heavenly Father, who knows all and understands what we cannot.

Draw on His strength right now and allow the Holy Spirit to comfort like only He can in a time like this.

Love,
Jennifer

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh Tricia, I am so sorry to hear this. I will definitely be praying for you and the rest of the family. May our Heavenly Father wrap His loving arms around you and comfort you during this difficult time.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your lost and will keep you and your family in my prayers...*Hugs*

Tracy said...

Tricia,
I am so very sorry for your cousin's loss. May you sense God's peace and comfort. Praying for you and your family.

Alexis said...

And this would be the reason behind your appropriate WFW post... my heart is broken for your extended family right now. Prayers are going up!

Unknown said...

Oh Tricia. Dear Tricia. Uplifting you now. May He carry you and your loved ones on eagles wings.

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

Tricia,

My heart aches tonight for you and your family. Praying that you see little glimpses, and big miracles of hope in the coming days to fuel your family.