Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Word-Filled Wednesday


How thankful I am that when we diligently seek the Lord we will find Him. How wonderful to rise in the mornings to hear His lovingkindness and to lift my soul up to Him, for He always hears me and He always is ready to meet with me... have you met with the Lord through His Word and prayer today? If not please find time to do so, you will not be disappointed. For more WFW posts visit 160acrewoods.

I want to thank everyone who has prayed for our family this past week. It has been a very emotional and heart-wrenching time, but your prayers have and continue to be felt. Thank you for taking the time to pray for us! Please continue to do so as the Lord prompts you to.

post signature

11 comments:

Denise said...

Bless you dear.

Melanie said...

This is beautiful, Tricia! One of the many great things about God is the way He is always there when we seek Him and He never fails to meet us exactly where we are!

Many blessings to you today, my friend.

Jen said...

I love that verse. Thank you so much for sharing. Praying that things go well for your family.

Chelle said...

Beautiful!

Laurie Ann said...

Great post. Time spent with God daily is vital in our walk with Christ. Still praying...Happy WFW!

mariel said...

I just love that verse. I stopped by because I love your blog title..all I could think was "amen!"

I love your blog title head picture, too! What a sweet bloggy home you have here :)

I am terribly sorry for your tragic family loss. I will be praying...especially for your cousin's wife and children.

LauraLee Shaw said...

I have landed on this verse a few times lately. I love the part about lifting my "inner" self to Him. Sometimes it's easy to give Him our acts of service and praise on the outside, but He wants it to come from the inner parts. I love that. Such a beautiful pic to go with it too. So thankful the Lord has wrapped His arms around you during your trials.

Susan said...

Hey Tricia,

What a beautiful promise, and a word for us. Isn't it neat to think He wants for us each day.

Sorry to read about the death in your family as well. Praying for the family.

Blessings♥

DeeDee said...

Beautiful Tricia....
and am still praying for you all!
love,
DeeDee

Amydeanne said...

Tricia, hugs to you my friend. I must have missed that post earlier and am just reading it now. My heart cries out for you family as you deal with this loss.

Your verse today is such an encouragment to me. Thanks!

Tracy said...

Hi Tricia,

What beautiful words of encouragement for us today. Thank you for sharing this. I'm so glad amidst your loss you've sensed our prayers. I'll continue to uphold you in the coming weeks.

Blessings my friend,
Tracy