Monday, November 24, 2008

I...

I........

am... a child of God, saved by grace, in love with and in passionate pursuit of my Savior and Lord.

I want... to live my life in a way that draws others to Him. I want my “life to be an exhibit to the value of knowing Him” (Jim Elliot).

I have... been blessed beyond my wildest dreams, with a wonderful husband and twin boys. I have all my needs and even lots of my desires graciously met. I have a tremendous amount to be thankful for.

I wish... I did not get hormonal or moody. I also wish I could have a weekend at home all by myself! Oh the things I could get done!

I know... I am loved, appreciated, and needed.

I hate... clutter and a disorganized home and life. I also hate Satan and his attacks on families!

I fear... something tragic and painful happening to one of my children or my husband.

I hear... my children talking with their daddy. This weekend they have wanted daddy lots more than they have wanted me! It has been a much welcomed mental break from all the many questions they ask!

I crave... chocolate, and Mexican food; not necessarily at the same time.

I search... for lego pieces all over the house so I do not vacuum them up.

I always... plan my day and have a schedule of things I would like to get accomplished.

I usually... clean something in my house everyday.

I am not...artistic, although I would love to be.

I miss... our old neighbors who moved this past January; our old church family in Trussville before we moved south.

I love... this life that God has blessed me with. I would not trade it for anything!


I never... ever dreamed I would be the mother of twins! And twin boys at that! I always thought I would have girls…

I rarely... have time to be all by myself, so when I do I take full advantage of it.

I cry... at the drop of a hat! Especially lately… life has been hard this year and I find that I am just so emotional, especially at church or when in prayer. But really even the simplest thing can make me cry, a good book, a song, a good movie, or just sweet things said by my husband or children.


I lose... my glasses around the house all the time. I need one of those old lady chains you hang your glasses on!

I should... make a better effort at staying in touch with friends who I do not see as much as I used to.

I worry... I try not to worry… instead I try to give it to God in prayer. That feels better than worrying.

I dream... of sitting at the feet of Jesus for eternity, where there will be no more… no more pain, no more heartache, no more tears! And I dream of worshipping Him in Glory, where I will have a beautiful voice and can sing, and sing, and sing!

I was... tagged for this by Prairie Chick. If you think this would be a fun exercise, (it was for the record), then consider yourself tagged! Such a fun and simple way to get to know each other a bit better.


post signature

6 comments:

Darlene said...

This is a great tag. Thanks for sharing!
Darlene

Unknown said...

I miss you more. This made me cry so I guess we both cry at the drop of the hat. It made me think, you and I usually cry together. That is why God wanted us to be friends. I even made banana bread today and thought of you. I thought of all my yummy treats you would make me. You bless me and I love you.

sharon brobst said...

wow this is one of the better tags I've seen. I might try to do it soon!! Thanks for sharing it!

Tea with Tiffany said...

This was simply beautiful. I loved every word.

I love Mexican food and chocolate too. I think a lot of the same thoughts.

Thank you for sharing.
Loved, loved this entry.

Tiffany

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

Tricia, what a fun tag. I enjoyed getting to know you better...I wish that I cleaned something in my house everyday. Actually, my husband probably wishes that more! Hee hee hee

Unknown said...

We really DO have a lot in common! Glad you did it, it really does bring a person to life doesn't it =)

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!