Oh, the power of God's Word! Have you spent time in His Word today? It has the power to break strongholds and the chains that bind, give it a try! For more WFW posts visit 160acrewoods.
Read in Esther this morning where it says (Paraphrased)"if you remain silent someone will come along in the future to rescue your people, God will raise up another, but do not think that you and your family will make it out alive". God has really been speaking to my heart lately about coming into agreement with Him and His word. To use the word. USE it. The sword of the Spirit is the only part of the armor of God that is used as a weapon. The other parts are for defense. The sword is to be wielded. So, this morning in Esther I knw He was showing me again that we cannot remain silent. If we do we will never break the bondages off of us or our families. We will never posess the land He has for us. We must speak up. Thank you for this post. It is yet another confirmation to me. I saw in your profile that you have read Unshaken by Francine Rivers. That little book was amazing. So amazing that I read the other 4 women as well. Bathsheba was great. I hope you have a wonderful night and again thankyou... and very nice to meet you...
I'm so thankful to have you stop by It's All About Him, a place where I desire to share the love of Christ and His amazing and sufficient grace. Come back often to see what my God is teaching me on this amazing faith walk! My hope and prayer is that you will leave here with a hunger and thirst for Him and His righteousness!
About Me
I am a child of God humbly in pursuit of God, wife to a wonderful Godly man, homeschooling mom of twin boys (my double blessings), daughter, sister, friend, mentor, and student of the Word.
My Life Verse
"Whatever may be your task, work at it heartily (from the soul), as [something done] for the Lord and not for men, knowing that [with all certainty] that it is from the Lord [and not from men] that you will receive the inheritance which is your [real] reward. [The One Whom] you are actually serving [is] the Lord Christ (the Messiah)." Amplified
9 comments:
Wow.. very powerful! I am so thankful that God's word WILL break the strongholds and the chains that bind.
OK, this was just GREAT...
I'm ready to read my word now.
Blessings to you this WFW♥
Love the image of the hammer. Great WFW!
I was in Luke this morning...wonderful power in His Word! God bless you for sharing this with us. Happy WFW to you!
Amen! When we grab onto that promise of God...there is nothing left but FREEDOM through the Blood of Jesus Christ!
Thanks for sharing!
Read in Esther this morning where it says (Paraphrased)"if you remain silent someone will come along in the future to rescue your people, God will raise up another, but do not think that you and your family will make it out alive". God has really been speaking to my heart lately about coming into agreement with Him and His word. To use the word. USE it. The sword of the Spirit is the only part of the armor of God that is used as a weapon. The other parts are for defense. The sword is to be wielded. So, this morning in Esther I knw He was showing me again that we cannot remain silent. If we do we will never break the bondages off of us or our families. We will never posess the land He has for us. We must speak up. Thank you for this post. It is yet another confirmation to me. I saw in your profile that you have read Unshaken by Francine Rivers. That little book was amazing. So amazing that I read the other 4 women as well. Bathsheba was great. I hope you have a wonderful night and again thankyou... and very nice to meet you...
Nicole
Amen! What a powerful scripture! God has been prompting me to spend more time in His word lately. How rewarding! Thanks for the gentle reminder!
Amen! What a vivid word photo! Thank you for sharing this.
wow...
powerful stuff!
love you!
~dd
Post a Comment