Monday, November 10, 2008

In Memory of ...

Chaelson Andre
February 19, 1974 - November 3, 2008


Chaelson was a wonderful daddy, son, husband, nephew, grandson, cousin, friend, brother-in-law

He was a committed and dedicated Firefighter

Please keep his family in your prayers as we grieve his death...

We love you Chaelson and miss you tremendously...



post signature

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort who comforts us in all our afflictions so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. (1 Cor 1:3,4)

(when there are no words, there is always the WORD.) I continue to pray for your family. May you truly feel His comfort.

Jennifer said...

I am so sorry for your family's loss and I will continue to lift them up in prayer.

There are so many things that we don't understand and may never understand on earth, but one day...we will have the answers that we long for.

He has a beautiful family who needs our prayers. May you and your family feel the Holy Spirit's arms wrapped tightly around you during this time of grief.

Tea with Tiffany said...

Heavenly Father, please send your comfort and wrap your arms around all who loved this man. Minister to their hearts in their time of need. In Jesus' name, Amen.

I'm sorry to read this. Sending hugs and prayers.

Tiffany

Michelle C. said...

Tricia- I am praying for you. I love the comfort verse that someone has already posted. I love you.
michelle