Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Memories...


Here are a few of our Thanksgiving Memories...

Our day was spent in the country...



The weather was wonderful...



We spent time visiting and playing with family...


Eating some delicious home cooked foods...


Riding a 1949 John Deere bulldozer...


The boys were in heaven! Especially when they started moving some dirt...


I enjoyed time with my man!

Learning to skip rocks...



Preparing for adventure...



The boys thought the cows wanted to eat them!


Isn't that calf just precious?


Fun in the pasture with Paw-paw...
we even went through a creek to get to another pasture!

And me and my honey had fun on a 4-wheeler all by ourselves!!


post signature

5 comments:

Unknown said...

so fun, and you are all so beautiful! Wish we could hook up irl... (((hugs)))

Melanie said...

Looks like an absolutely marvelous Thanksgiving! You have such a beautiful family, Tricia!

Just a little something from Judy said...

Thank you for visiting my blog and your kind comments. I will pass on your comment regarding twins, to my neice. The pictures of the farm remind me of the many hours of my life, spent on my Uncle's dairy farm. I loved these pictures! I will return just to hear your music choices. Thank you!

Tracy said...

Loved seeing your photos. Looks like a wonderful Thanksgiving! That photo of you and your honey is especially cute.

Thanks for sharing!
Tracy

Tea with Tiffany said...

Beautiful family. Sounds like your Thanksgiving was very similar to mine. We were in the midwest in Illinois and Iowa. I saw lots of trackers and cows and windmills and machinery. However I didn't get the privilege of riding an ATV. I ate lots and lots!

Thanks for posting pictures. I love seeing you guys!