Friday, November 14, 2008

A forgotten giveaway!!

Well, a week ago this past Monday I celebrated my 1 year blogiversary and posted a post about selfishness; and in an effort to intentionally do things out of selflessness instead of selfishness I stated that I was going to do a giveaway!

The day after that our family was hit with some very hard stuff and I totally forgot about the giveaway that I was supposed to draw for this past Monday... I woke up in the middle of the night last night and remembered. Isn't it funny how we do that.

Anyway, I am extending the giveaway until this next Monday, the 17th. Please go here, read the post and leave me a comment, and I will enter you in my drawing. If you have already commented you do not have to do so again, and I am sorry I forgot about my giveaway. Just check back on Monday the 17th and I will post the winner!


post signature



1 comment:

Tea with Tiffany said...

Sorry to know the battle is on at your home. And thank you for thinking of others during this time. Happy Anniversary. Blogging is a joy to my heart. I get to talk to friends like you!