
"Blessed by the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of all mercies and God of all comfort; who comforts us in all our afflictions so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. For just as the sufferings of Christ are ours in abundance, so also our comfort is abundant through Christ."
2 Corinthians 1:3-5
I am so thankful that through Christ our comfort from God is given in abundance, our family is in need of that comfort right now and we greatly appreciate your prayers.
For more WFW posts visit 160acrewoods.
2 Corinthians 1:3-5
I am so thankful that through Christ our comfort from God is given in abundance, our family is in need of that comfort right now and we greatly appreciate your prayers.
For more WFW posts visit 160acrewoods.













9 comments:
This is such a beautiful scripture and I'm so glad you have it to turn to in this time when comfort from the Lord is exactly what you need. Continuing to pray....
Praise the Lord for the comfort that comes from Him! I pray that comfort overwhelms you with whatever is trying your family.
Wonderful post today Tricia! I am glad you participate, I enjoy visiting. Happy WFW!
This is really lovely.
This is one of my favorite verses. May your family be surrounded with God's comfort and care.
Covering your family in prayers right now. Beautiful WFW post. I love the pic & the verse!
This is one of my life verses. I LOVE the thread of hope in these words.
Thank you for sharing!
Beautiful post!
Thanks for sharing!
Happy WFW!
K
http://hisspecialk.blogspot.com/
Such a beautiful promise to rely on in times we need it most.
Post a Comment