Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Word-Filled Wednesday


I don't know about you, but right now (it is Tuesday night, my husband has worked very late and I have had 2 rambunctious boys all day while not feeling my best...), I feel like I need to be renewed. I need to carve some time out to sit at His feet, let His Word wash over me, and allow His love to cover me and comfort me. Oh, how I praise Him that He satisfies our desires with good things, how He satisfies me with His presence in my life, and that time spent with Him can renew me more than any day at the spa ever could! I encourage you to find some time to spend in His Word today, let Him satisfy and renew you!

For more encouraging WFW posts visit 160acrewoods.

post signature

6 comments:

DeeDee said...

beautiful Tricia...
The picture, the scripture, and the post.

(I need to get you to show me how to put the scriptures on a picture)

:)

Krista said...

Beautiful post, verse and picture! I love that verse.

Come on over for a makeover,
Krista

Tracy said...

Hi Tricia,
Wow, I love this version of this particular scripture! That graphic is beautiful, too. Truly only HE can fully satisfy the desires of our hearts.

Hoping you find a few more quiet moments to bathe in his presence...
Tracy

Amydeanne said...

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet Tricia! just what I needed to hear!

Melanie said...

Beautiful, Tricia! You knew exactly what I needed this evening... I could use some of that renewal from God myself. My hubby has been out of town for almost two weeks now and I'm feeling a bit weary tonight missing him and keeping up with all the "home stuff" while he has been away. We probably have another week to go until he is home... I'll be keeping this verse close to my heart as move thru the next week.

I hope you are feeling better soon!

Nancie said...

Tricia, this is so beautiful and encouraging! Thank God that He satisfies and renews us!