
This is one of my favorite verses, it brings me comfort and joy. Comfort because it reminds me that God is with me, yes, even little, ole me, and He is mighty to save!! And joy because it tells me that the God of this universe delights in me, quiets me with His love, and even rejoices over me with singing! That is just too much to really comprehend, but how awesome it is! For more WFW posts to encourage and bless your heart visit 160acrewoods. And do not forget to go spend some time in His Word, let Him delight in you and rejoice over you with singing as you spend time with Him.













11 comments:
That is a great verse! It comforts and brings me joy too!
Hope your day is filled with unexpected blessings,
Krista
Wonderful sister Tricia!
Just beautiful! I also love Zephaniah 3:17!
It is truly an awesome and incomprehensible truth that our Lord God quiets us with His love and rejoices over us with singing!
Bless His holy name!
Bless you dear sister,
Sunny
This is truly a wonderfully comforting scripture...the idea of God delighting and quieting His beloved children is so marvelous!
my favorite verse :o) It is such a beautiful word photo of our God...I share it with everyone!
I love this! Thanks for sharing :o)
Blessings.
I'm with you... this is such a wonderful verse of comfort! So glad you shared it today... I've needed some of that comfort today and this is a great reminder of where I should be turning.
Oooh! That is stunning! Blessings to you.
This is such a wonderful encouraging verse...
blessings.
Wonderful verses! Thanks so much for sharing today.
Wonderful photo and verse! You have blessed me today with this post. Have a great day!
Thank you, this brings me such peace.
Beautiful picture and such a comforting verse! Thank God that He is with us! Thanks for sharing with us.
Post a Comment