Have you spent time in God's Word today, finding treasures to store up? If not make some time to sit and dig for treasures in His Word, you will find more than your heart can contain. For more WFW posts visit 160acrewoods.
Have you spent time in God's Word today, finding treasures to store up? If not make some time to sit and dig for treasures in His Word, you will find more than your heart can contain. For more WFW posts visit 160acrewoods.
6 comments:
thanks for sharing this one......
Tricia,
Because I am "dumber than direct' again today, I'm having to type my comment again. I forgot to finish before I clicked to leave.
Love both of your posts for today. Love the scripture/photo, but also some pictures speak a 1000 words. Your boys are absolutely so cute.
And, I love the song you have playing also.
Thanks for sharing all of this!
Happy WFW!
Cheryl
I love this sweetie.
Beautiful! Thanks for illustrating the verse so well!
Tricia, This is such a great verse. How wonderful is it that we can store up our treasures in heaven?!
Happy WFW!
Tricia...
I LOVE this verse and have thought MANY times of how to use it on WFW...yours was PERFECT! Love it!
thanks for sharing the verse I needed today!;)
peace,
lori
Post a Comment