
"Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Today I am thankful for:
The comfort of God...
God's mercies that are new every morning...
God's amazing grace and redeeming love...
Quiet moments of peace when everyone else in the house is sleeping...
Friends who are friends for life and not for just a season...
My husband and our wonderful 8 years together...
The opportunity, the ability, and the motivation & energy to exercise...
God's Word and the peace it brings even in the midst of heartache and hard times...
Butterfly kisses from my boys...
Another day of life...
What are you thankful for today? Take time to stop and find things to be thankful for, it just might change your attitude and your outlook for the day. For more TT posts visit Iris over at Sting My Heart.













9 comments:
Such sweet blessings.
I love the way you take time to be thankful for the not-so-little things. God bless you!
Tricia, This is such a beautiful list of blessings! Friendships, quiet moments, sweet kisses from your boys.... each one so very special! God is so very good, isn't He?
His love, His peace, His grace. Bless your thankful heart!
Great list of blessings! Happy Thankful Thursday!
Your music so fit your post. I loved everything about my visit here.
Have a blessed weekend.
What a sweet thankful list. Thank you for sharing. God bless you.
Tricia,
Sweet reflections of gratitude. I so enjoyed your list. The last one stuck out to me as I always thank God every morning for another day of life.
And thanks for weighing in on my blog post about broken relationships. You are right, it's so very hard.
Have a glorious weekend!
Tiffany
I love the art of thankfulness. How often in my life things would be so much easier if I could just learn to be thankful.
Sometimes I focus on what I can't do and what bills are late (especially stressful is the mortgage) but if I can learn to be thankful for where we are up to this point... I will continue to consider this!
Post a Comment