Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thankful Thursdays



"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." Philippians 4:6



Today I am thankful for:

  • My health...
  • My husband's job, his work closed one of their stores last week, we are so thankful that he has a job!
  • The fact that I was able to run 3 miles this week! This may not be a big deal to some of you who run long distances all the time, but it was a great accomplishment for me!
  • New neighbors who are friendly...
  • Hearing my boys say their Bible verses...
  • The girls in my youth girls Bible study... they are precious and a joy to lead!
  • Things to look forward to: lunch with a friend on Friday, dinner out with my husband for our anniversary on Friday night, and a Sunday School get together here at our house on Saturday night!
  • Friends who pray for me...
  • My check from the consignment sale :)
  • My time alone with my Lord and Savior...

So what are you thankful for today? Take time to be thankful for the things God has blessed you with, the big and the small. For more TT posts visit Sting My Heart.


post signature


4 comments:

Nancie said...

Great thankful list! Thank God for blessing you and family in many ways. Thanks for sharing your thankful heart with us, Tricia. Take care and God bless!

Krista said...

I am thankful today that we our country is remembering 9/11. I am thankful for firefighter and policemen who risk their lives everyday for us. I am thankful for the soldiers who served so we could be protected.

Thankful,
Krista

Melanie said...

What a great list, Tricia! I love to hear my kids repeat Bible verses and tell about Bible stories... so precious and encourages me so much.

Enjoy your anniversay dinner this weekend!

Happy Thankful Thursday!

Tea with Tiffany said...

Congrats on your running success. That would be huge for me too.

Happy Anniversary! Derek and I celebrated our 17th last week.

Sounds like you have so much to be thankful for this week. Enjoyed your list. I could echo most of your thankful list.

Enjoy your weekend!

Rest in Him
Tiffany