Saturday, September 6, 2008

Boys & Mud!!!

What is it about my boys and mud? They are drawn to it like nothing else!! James dressed them today in some fairly nice clothes so we could all go do something after doing a few things around the house, then he sends them outside to play with NO instructions, and after it had rained last night and this morning. They do know better but some instructions are always nice to reinforce what they already know... So, of course they find their way to the mud, and it ends up everywhere!! James has bath duty today so I am inside staying nice and clean :)

Enjoy the pictures... and if your kids do not like mud... be thankful!









post signature







3 comments:

Jennifer R said...

lol Wow... Maybe I should just plan on having girls!!jk Atleast they had some fun!! :) Poor Mr. James... Anyway, i hope you are having a wonderful day! Luv ya!

JEN

Unknown said...

Oh my!!! I miss you!

Melanie said...

Wow.. Tricia! Those boys really like the mud, don't they?! I know it was a mess for you to clean up, but they sure do look like they had a great time.

Have a great week!