Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Nugget from the Word!

I just wanted to share this "nugget" I found in the Word of God today during my morning quiet time....


"I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread." Job 23:12 NIV


"I have esteemed and treasured the words of His mouth more than my necessary food." Job 23:12 Amplified Bible


Do you treasure the Word of God? If you do you will spend time in it, hunting for treasure. Have you found a treasure today, if so I would love to hear what you found!


Bye for now! We are off to the park for some playtime and a picnic!!


post signature

4 comments:

Krista said...

Have fun on your picnic! I am looking forward to my quiet time when I get home at lunchtime. Noone is home; peace and quiet. Awww.

Have a great day!
Krista

sharon brobst said...

What a wonderful reminder! We do need to hunger for God's word...

Tea with Tiffany said...

I wrote to a friend today about daily bread. I loved finding these nuggets after reminding her to enjoy what God feeds her this day.

Thanks.

Chewing on these.

Unknown said...

yes! I treasure it. and I find treasure there every time. He is faithful. He is awesome. I loved this, it encouraged me. Dig deep!