
These are pictures of an awesome sunrise that the Lord so blessed me with one morning last week during my morning time with Him on our back porch. It was such an awesome show that I just had to grab my camera and take some pictures. I was so in awe of His sunrise that I really had a hard time focusing on reading His Word that morning, I just sat and worshipped!
"Nevertheless I am continually with You, You do hold my right hand.Have you spent time in God's Word today? If not, find time in your day to sit down, be still, and read His Word, allowing Him to speak to you through it. His Word is powerful and living! For more WFW posts visit 160acrewoods.
You will guide me with your counsel, and afterward receive me to honor and glory.
Whom have I in Heaven but You? And I have no delight or desire on earth besides You.
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the Rock and the Strength of my heart and my portion forever.
For behold, those who are far from You shall perish; You will destroy all who are false to You and like [spiritual] harlots depart from You.
But it is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord God and made Him my refuge, that I may tell of all Your works."
Psalm 73:23-28













10 comments:
I will have to admit that your post did me in today.... meaning that it was the most convicting and will be a huge blessing. I have got to get back to daily time in the Word..... Busyness and chaos sneak into my day so quickly.
Incredibly beautiful! Thank you so very much for sharing this. Moved me to tears.
Blessings,
Tracy
Simply beautiful. Early morning time with our God is so special. I have great sunrises from our back porch too and that's one of the places I spend time with God, so your post really spoke to me.
How beautiful! Thank you for sharing a powerful verse and the encouragement to drink in God's beauty and blessings each day.
Gorgeous pictures, Tricia! Wow.. what a blessing that must have been on that morning.
So glad you're back this week... I missed your posts last week. From reading your post on Monday sounds like you have been busy, busy, busy lately. I hope you've got some good time coming up soon of rest and relaxation.
Happy WFW!
Beautiful sunrise. I have been thinking about trying to capture some sunrise pics too, but...zzzzzz. Great post today. It was, as always, what I needed for today!
Tearful,
Krista
That is so beautiful and just the best place to be...worshipping Him. Blessings to you.
Thanks for blessing me dear one.
oooh, those are *not* half as nice as mine! I actually like yours better! I felt the same way though when I saw the sunset pics at http://www.raisingcountrykids.com/ (scroll down to monday's post!)
Beautiful pictures! I love sunrise. Psalm 73:25-26 are some of my favorite Bible verses. Thank God that His Word is powerful and living! I am so blessed and strengthened by God's Words daily. Thanks for sharing these lovely photos with us. Take care and God bless!
Post a Comment