I am trusting God today for His joy and peace, so that I may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. I need Him desperately... For more WFW posts visit 160acrewoods.
Aahh, this is one of my all time favorites and the basis for my blog! (I have it quoted on my header, too!) Always love hearing that scripture. Thanks for sharing, my friend.
I thank God that He enables us to meet through blogging. I enjoyed your WFW and TT posts.
Thanks for visiting me and your encouragements. I have two awards to share with you (Share The Love Award and Friendship Award). Do come over when you have time. Take care and God bless you and family always!
I'm so thankful to have you stop by It's All About Him, a place where I desire to share the love of Christ and His amazing and sufficient grace. Come back often to see what my God is teaching me on this amazing faith walk! My hope and prayer is that you will leave here with a hunger and thirst for Him and His righteousness!
About Me
I am a child of God humbly in pursuit of God, wife to a wonderful Godly man, homeschooling mom of twin boys (my double blessings), daughter, sister, friend, mentor, and student of the Word.
My Life Verse
"Whatever may be your task, work at it heartily (from the soul), as [something done] for the Lord and not for men, knowing that [with all certainty] that it is from the Lord [and not from men] that you will receive the inheritance which is your [real] reward. [The One Whom] you are actually serving [is] the Lord Christ (the Messiah)." Amplified
12 comments:
beautiful verse! What a wonderful way to greet others and send them with a blessing!
(and i love your boys in the pic below! they are so precious!)
I love your picture and verse! What precious hope the rainbow offers. I have seen so many lately. Perhaps God is trying to tell me something...
Happy WFW!
Aahh, this is one of my all time favorites and the basis for my blog! (I have it quoted on my header, too!) Always love hearing that scripture. Thanks for sharing, my friend.
Blessings,
Tracy
What a great photo/scripture. Thanks for sharing!
Happy WFW!
Cheryl
Yes! I just love pictures of rainbows and precious promises. Blessings to you!
What a nice blessing for your readers. Thank you.
Such a great verse and picture.
Beautiful picture and verse! I am trusting God today for His joy and peace too. Thanks for sharing. Take care and God bless!
Great verse and picture. I needed to read this today.
Thanks for sharing.
This is such a beautiful verse. I just LOVED hearing "How Great Thou Art" come up as I read your blog post today.
I almost didn't want to leave a message, I hated to hear the music stop.
Blessings, Joanne
Hi Tricia,
I thank God that He enables us to meet through blogging. I enjoyed your WFW and TT posts.
Thanks for visiting me and your encouragements. I have two awards to share with you (Share The Love Award and Friendship Award). Do come over when you have time. Take care and God bless you and family always!
With appreciation and prayers,
Nancie
Catching up on last weeks' posts that I missed - thanks for yours, it is beautiful and the verse is so appropriate.
Post a Comment