Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Word-Filled Wednesday



God is so good! Have you tasted of His goodness, His grace, His mercy, His peace, and His forgiveness... Spend time in His Word today, and taste of His awesome presence in your life!

For more WFW posts visit 160acrewoods.


post signature

10 comments:

Denise said...

Amen, the Lord is so very good.

Amydeanne said...

hehe I love it!!! Looks delicious!

~Amy~ said...

UUUMMMM that looks wonderful.... and a great scripture to go with it.

Tea with Tiffany said...

Thanks for the sweet treat reminder. Time to go for a big bite of His truth and love.

Look forward to keeping in touch more in the fall.

God bless your week!
Tiffany

Krista said...

I love the verse and picture! The cake looks yummy. Have a blessed day!

DeeDee said...

Oh that is good...
the scripture and the picture.

I could use a piece of that cake right now... LOL

Nancie said...

Oh, I can never taste enough of the Lord's goodness! Thanks for this lovely picture and precious verse reminding us of how sweet it is to know the love of God, and all His goodness and mercies. Thanks for sharing. Happy WFW!

Tracy Berta-daughter to the King, wife, mother, speaker, writer said...

Yummy!!!!! But, as good as it looks, I know He is even better~ I know `cuz I've tasted!!! :)

You are the 2nd person to tell me about this study....hmmmm...

I am going to check it out for my girls. I did the grown up version and it is awesome!

Blessings, and thanks for stopping by today.

Kellie said...

Hey Tricia! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog!! I loved your post as well...that cake looks so YUMMY!

I have really enjoyed Passionate Housewives Desperate for God. I have really taken a lot from that book. It is good to know there is someone else out there who also enjoyed it. Like you I haven't found anyone yet...but I am sure telling people about it!

I love your blog...its a beautiful blog and I will be checking back often.

God bless
Kellie

Tracy said...

That cakes looks divine and that scripture...perfect! = ) The Lord's goodness is sweet, indeed!