I am preparing for a huge consignment sale that I will participate in this weekend, which I usually spend weeks preparing my items for, but I just started last night!! This month has been extremely busy, we have had overnight company 2 weekends, this past weekend we were blessed to have 28 hours without our kids, so of course I didn't want to do "work"! And we had a very successful ladies banquet at church last week that I was helping with, so I just have not had the time to be working on my items for the sale.
And, this afternoon we are having pictures made!! I am so excited and can't wait to see how they turn out, if you want to check out our wonderful photographer, go to Reflections Photography.
So that is what I am doing this week... I may try to do my "normal" Wednesday posts since they take so little time, but hopefully next week I will be back with more of what my Lord is teaching and showing me.
Keep seeking Him and living for Him!













5 comments:
Hi, Tricia. I'll miss visiting this week. I took a bit of a break over the last week.. it was so needed! There is just so much going on this month. I'm hoping once school starts it will slow down a bit... but I'm not sure. We're starting 1st grade here and I'm beginning to get the feeling the schedule is only starting to get busy! At least it will be fun.. he is so excited for school to start up again (I just hope he holds on to this excitement up into his teen years...).
Have a great week. I hope the consignment sale goes well.
Hi Tricia,
You've been missed, but after all you've had going on, it's certainly understable that you gotta take a break sometime! ; )
Hope the consignment sale goes well! I wish I lived closer...I really enjoy those!
Hoping also you post some of your pictures! ; )
Take care!
Tracy
Sounds like a good reason to take a break. I sure hope your consignment sale is successful.
Hope your pictures turned out.
Love your music,and your story is very nice!
Just wanted to see if you are through with the sell and all! Miss reading your posts! Hope you are having a great week. Krista
Post a Comment