Friday, November 30, 2007

I was tagged!!

Ok, I was tagged by DeeDee, and I also had no idea what a "meme" was so I also looked it up on google!


1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? Suave bodywash and some kind of moisturizing bodywash

2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No, Paul wouldn't eat it!

3. What would you change about your living room? I would like to add a picture over my couch.

4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? dirty

5. What is in your fridge? leftover chicken corn chowder from last night, salmon that I am cooking tonight, and all our normal staples

6. White or wheat bread? wheat, and DeeDee I also love that whole grain bread from Panera

7. What is on top of your refrigerator? a birdhouse, a mug stand with mugs, and some vinegar and cooking wine

8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? have a door


9. How many plants are in your home? 6 real ones, and many fake ones


10. Is your bed made right now? it was until my boys took a nap and I did too!


11. Comet or Soft Scrub? Soft Scrub


12. Is your closet organized? Yes!! I just went through it 2 weeks ago, it looks wonderful!!

13. Can you describe your flashlight? a surefire that is very powerful; one of James' friends brought it to me when he came to visit, now isn't that nice?

14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic more at home? glass.

15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? no, I drank it all yesterday, but I will be making some more soon

16. If you have garage, is it cluttered? only on one side, my car can fit in but the other side is filled with the boys riding toys, strollers, etc.

17. Curtains or blinds? Blinds, with curtains in our bedroom, the boys bedroom, and their playroom. We just added curtains to our bedroom and it is wonderful, at night they make the room sooo dark, wonderful for sleeping

18. How many pillows do you sleep with? One.

19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? no

20. How often do you vacuum? usually on Mondays and whenever my boys require that it must be done

21. Standard toothbrush or electric? Standard.

22. What color is your toothbrush? I am not sure, and I don't want to go look right now

23. Do you have welcome mat on your front porch? yes

24. What is in your oven right now? nothing, but in a little while some salmon will be cooking, yummy!


25. Is there anything under your bed? 2 storage boxes but that is it

26. Chore you hate the most? cleaning our shower and any toilets

27. What retro items are in your home? they have all been donated to Hannah Home

28. Do you have a separate room you use an an office? yes.. our upstairs loft area, it is wonderful

29. How many mirrors are in your home? eight

30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? not at home but somewhere else that I am not telling anyone

31. What color are your walls? Mostly tan, our foyer and dining room is green, the boys playroom is yellow, and the upstairs bath is a different green, real light and pretty

32. What does your home smell like right now? apple cider

33. Favorite candle scent? kitchen spice

34. What kind of pickles are in your refrigerator right now? claussen dill spears and homemade sweet pickles from my Aunt Marie, they are wonderful!

35. Ever been on your roof? no

36. Do you own a stereo? yes, we have 2. We have mine from my childhood, I think I got it in the 8th grade, and one we purchased after we got married.

37. How many TVs do you have? one

38. How many phones? 6 (but 2 came with an extra base and 2 corded), plus our 2 cell phones

39. Do you have a housekeeper? Tricia

40. What style do you decorate in? not sure

41. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? solid with print or floral accents pillow or throws,

42. Is there a smoke detector in your home? yes, it seems like they are everywhere, but I guess that is a good thing.

Ok, I don't think Darlene has responded to her tag from DeeDee, so I am also tagging you Darlene!!

No comments: