Friday, November 2, 2007

New Blogger

I am entering the world of blogging! We will see if I have time for this, and if I have anything interesting for any of you who might read my blog to read!

I will begin by explaining my title, "It's All About Him!" It is all about Jesus! That is the stance I try (and I mean try, I don't always live this way) to take daily; living my life in a way that shows that everything is about Jesus and serving Him. My life verse is Col. 3:23-24, "...whatever you do, work at it with all your heart as working for the Lord and not for men... for it is the Lord Jesus Christ Whom you serve." In my day to day living, doing laundry, cleaning house, cooking, and caring for and disciplining TWO 3 (almost 4) years olds, it really helps me to keep the attitude that Christ would have me to have, remembering that in all that I do, I am serving Christ by serving my family. That is all for my 1st blog, I have to go check on my kids and cook dinner!!

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

Welcome to the world of blogging....

Look forward to reading about your journey.

I will add you to my list of bloggers that I read on my page :)

Darlene said...

Yeah! It is fun to blog. I am still learning. Welcome to the blog world!

I will add you to my list.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm so glad that you got a blog! I just love hearing your funny stories about the boys! Also, I love seeing Christ shine thru you! Well, can't wait for the upcoming posts! Luv ya!

Julia said...

welcome to the world of blogging..i just found out by reading ur comment on Jon's blog... this is a funny world we all live in.. but its great to see what is going on in the lives of others... hope all is well in Calera:)

jwm