Earlier I was helping Paul in the bathroom, and he went to pull his underwear up and I noticed he was wearing 2 pairs. I asked him, "Paul, why are you wearing 2 pairs of underwear?" He just looked at me, grinned, thought for a moment, and then replied, "Well, I am 3 years old."
I guess that explains it! If you are 3 years old you are allowed to wear 2 pairs of underwear at the same time!! I just thought this was quite funny and wanted to share it; may it bring some laughter to your day!
November 2019
6 years ago













2 comments:
that makes perfect sense to me, but you as a girl can't understand what us guys know. lol. 2 pair of underwear cause he's three. I know what he means.
Jonathan Warren
Well, I am glad that someone understands that!! Thanks Jonathan!
Post a Comment