Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thankful Thursdays



“… Give thanks to Him; bless His name. For the LORD is good; His lovingkindness is everlasting, and His faithfulness to all generations.” Psalm 100:4-5



Today I am thankful for the following:
• For God’s provisions in my life, both spiritual and physical
• For the indwelling of His Holy Spirit and for the power, counsel, and guidance He gives through His Holy Spirit in my life
• For my new (to me!) mini-van!
• For the beauty and majesty of sunrises
• For soldiers who serve our country and for their safe return home!
• For warm summer days and for air conditioning
• For peaceful moments throughout my day, not matter how fleeting they are, at least I have a few!
• For friends old and new and the times of fellowship we have
• For my family
• For coupons for free milkshakes from Chick-Fil-A!

So what are you thankful for today?

For more Thankful Thursday posts head on over to Sting My Heart.


post signature

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Free coupons from Chik-Fil-A!!! Yay!
God bless our soldiers.

Michelle C. said...

great list- I'm so excited you got your van!! Now, where can I get some of these free coupons for Chik Fil A milkshakes- those are worth their weight in gold!

Denise said...

I enjoyed your thankful list, be blessed.

Tracy said...

What a great list. I echo your thanks for our soldiers. Hooray for your new (to you) van! What a blessing! Wow, and to top it all off...Free coupons for Chik-Fil-A milkshakes! That's something to celebrate!= )

a portland granny said...

Wonderful thank-you list. Out here in Oregon I don't think we even have Chik-Fil-A but it sounds like it must be good!

One on your list was family. I have been thinking so much about family and extended family in the last few weeks. As I get older, I realize how much family means in all area of our lives, and how truly blessed are the people who love and are loved by positive familes and extended family.

It is good to write down our thankgiving. Joan

Melanie said...

Ooh.. those milkshakes at Chic-Fil-A are the best! :)

I hope you're enjoying your blogging break. Will look forward to more posts when you are back. Your posts are always enlightening and your comments of encouragement are the best.

Have a great week!

Charlotte said...

I'm thankful for these same things - except the minivan. We don't have one. Oh, and warm summer days? I'd have to say HOT summer days. But I'm sure thankful for air conditioning.
I love your header. It's fantastic.
Charlotte