We had lunch on the porch, (I wasn't about to let them in the house!!), and then they played out there for about another hour before nap. It was after lunch that they discovered the water hose! I almost told them NO!! but decided they needed to be washed off anyway, and they were having more fun washing each other off than I would have had washing them! They had a blast, enjoy the pictures!
These are some precious cards the boys came home with from 3-K on Thursday.
Paul's said: I Love You Mom! I love my mommy's light and long hair, and blue eyes. I love my mommy because she prepares good food for me like chicken. I like to help mommy by pushing the buggy to find flower that like the hot. My mommy is 10 years old and she weighs 30 pounds.
David's said: I Love You Mom! I love my mommy's black hair, and blue eyes. I love my mommy because she prepares good food for me like chicken and muffins. I like to help my mommy by buying stuff at Wal-Mart. My mommy is 8 years old and she weighs 10 pounds.
I just LOVE my boys, DIRT and ALL!!!













5 comments:
Oh Tricia...this is precious!! This brings back so many memories. Andrea use to say that my favorite past time was cleaning house. I bet she wouldn't say that now.LOL Andrea and her cousin Todd always played in the dirt with trucks and etc. I am glad your boys had fun and enjoyed their day. Thanks for reminding me of days gone by..
Have a great weekend and Have a Wonderful Mother's DAY!!
Tricia,
I love these pictures!!!! My kids love the mud, too! Last week my Aly won the "mud award" at her soccer game.
The cards are ADORABLE!
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Mother's Day!
That is just too too cute. Your boys sure have a miniature mom. ha. Have a great Mother's Day.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. LOVE THE PICTURES.
How cute- I love the Mother's Day cards. These are the things I will save.
Post a Comment