My friend Darlene is participating in this blog party thing so I thought I would give it a try too. If I am successful at getting the little sidebar on my blog you should be able to click on it and find out more about the Ultimate Blog Party.
I started blogging because some of my friends from church were doing it and I thought it would be fun. I am really enjoying it and find that sometimes it can be rather addictive, especially reading other people's blogs.
Anyway, my blog is sort of like a journal of my family life and my walk with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I desire for all that I do to bring honor and glory to Him and to point others to Him. Jesus is my reason for living, and He alone is what enables me to make it through the rough, hard, and tiring days (lots of those when you have 4 year old twin boys!). Jesus is also my source of joy, peace, hope, and love. Without Him I am nothing but some stinky flesh!!
I am a stay at home mommy, with a degree in speech-language pathology. I love being home more than I loved my job, which I really did enjoy; but when you are doing what God created you and called you to do there is nothing more fulfilling.
November 2019
6 years ago













16 comments:
Welcome to the party! I am giving away a few books at:
www.teenlitreview.blogspot.com
www.wannabethoughts.blogspot.com
I'm glad you joined the party! Nice meeting you :)
So glad you joined the party! It's nice to meet you. Love your blog name. Stop by mine when you can!
Nice to meet you, good to "see" you at the party, hopefully we will meet again in the mix :o)
I am also a SAHM...well, mostly. I do work part time outside the house, too. Blogging is fun, isn't it?? So, you're a speech path? My aunt is, also, and she loves it...makes me wonder if maybe I should pursue that someday. Well, party on!
Hello, Tricia - it is so nice to meet you. I'm really enjoying reading your posts. I will definitely be back for more soon.
Enjoy the bloggy party!
Hi,
Welcome to the party. It's always so nice meeting other Christians out there.
Hope you make some new blogging friends.
Blessings~
Hi Tricia, it sounds like you are following your path and loving life! :)
I'm here from the blog party also, #1258 on the list. I'm working my way backwards to check out everyone's blog, and I'm sure that there will be more joining the party in the next few days. Have fun with the party!
All the best,
JoLynn
Hey Girl,
This is my first blog party and it is fun. I have so much fun checking out the other blogs. I am glad you joined the party. I will see you tonight!
I am getting my hair cut off today!! I am excited!
Wow - speech-language pathology! Cool. My son had some delays when he was little ... more of a stutter because he was thinking faster than his little mouth could move! ;) I took him to get tested and then decided to homeschool him. It has been a blessing. He's in 5th Grade now at home and is 11. His younger sister (by 2 years) is in 4th - just a grade behind him. I'm also a stay at home mom and love every minute of it!
Nice to meet you at the blog party!
Wow, it's so neat you found me. My son has a language delay.. or perhaps even disorder. We still really don't know yet. We're going to be starting some new therapy soon
Happy Partying - smiles!
Thanks for coming over to my party. Just wanted to stop in & say "hey!"
I hope to be back!
You have a beautiful love of God and it definitely shines through you! It's so nice to meet you, and to read about your walk with Jesus. I agree with you, too, staying home with my daughter is such a blessing, and I wouldn't trade it for anything!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings!
Amy @ design139.blogspot.com
I love your site and your attitude!! Can't wait to visit again!
Still hopping from blog to blog... my goal is to post at each blog at least once. Nice to meet you. Happy blogging!
Post a Comment