Today I am thankful for the following:
1. Seeing the awesome sunrise during my morning prayer walk today!
2. A fun day spent with a friend! My mentee and I treated ourselves today to a pedicure and lunch and shopping (although we didn't buy anything, it was just lots of fun to look!)
3. The gorgeous day the Lord has blessed us with (after typing this post I plan to go out back, relax in a chair, and read a good book while my boys are napping!)
4. Having a washer and dryer that work!
5. Sweet tea!
So what are you thankful for today? I am off to my backyard!!!
November 2019
6 years ago













7 comments:
I enjoyed your thankful list, be blessed.
You have a wonderful list!
You know, I've always preferred unsweet tea but lately I've enjoyed drinking sweet!
Happy TT to you!
So glad you had such a nice time with your friend, and enjoying this weather.
I love sweet tea too!
Blessings to you♥
Congratulations on having a working washer and dryer. This is definitely something to appreciate. My dryer is currently working, but one of the heating coils is burned out on it. But I'm still thankful that it drys the clothes, even if it takes longer. The washer won't work anymore. Boy do I miss it.
I like this Thankful Thursday. I think I may try it. I am glad you enjoyed your day.
hey lady - not sure how else to respond to ya.... so i will do it here:) i do not yet have any friends and family type codes.. even had to charge my own mom full price!! hehehe... that may come in time, but i am still a rookie -
the other questions - yes, if you go to www.my.tupperware.com/juliamayhew, then i will get the credit for the sale! shop around too... the specials are on one page and mom and jen really liked the insulated tubmlers with drip less straw seals - they got some for aubrey! the orange ones and the blue ones are BOGO right now...
sorry this is a long advertisement... :)
I am thankful for antibiotics. Tyler has strep throat.
Post a Comment