Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thankful Thursdays

This is another idea I got from the Ultimate Blog Party, so on Thursdays I will try to share something that I am thankful for.

Today I am thankful for a fun outing with my boys, and the blessing that they are. We went to the Montgomery Zoo today and had a really nice time. The weather was just right, the boys did not fight at all, and we all enjoyed ourselves. We even had a nice picnic outside on the grass.

I am thankful that I have the privilege of staying at home with my boys, and that my husband works so hard to provide for us so that I can stay home. I am thankful for our home, and for all the "extras" my husband has added to our home to make it extra nice (like our screened in back porch, my pantry and lower cabinets with pull-out shelves, etc). I am thankful the Lord blessed James with such great skills and excellent work ethic.

I am thankful for my family! And I am really thankful for naps, I am going to go join my boys and take one too! So, what are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am thankful for good friends and good visits. So glad you came to see us. We needed that!!!

DeeDee said...

I love this idea too. I have been slacking lately on my blogging. Sorta been numb. But both of these are good ideas. Word-filled Wednesdays and Thankful Thursdays. I may try it too.
You are a blessing!